DC-688 5 Bed Stone Villa with Pool in Gavalohori €389,950
House Size 175 M2
Plot Size 1800 M2
Car Parking Private
Views Rural View
A beautifully finished 4/5 bedroom villa set amongst the forests and pine trees on the edge of the village of Gavalohori.
With sea views, a private pool, lots of outdoor terraces and seating areas and plenty of guest accommodation, this lovely villa can be used as a full time home, family holiday home or for the fast growing Cretan holiday rental market.
he exterior of the villa enjoys plenty of shaded parking areas and a very well landscaped plot.
There are 24 olive trees as well as a wide variety of mature trees, plants and flowers.
The pool area is secluded with a good size, fully tiled pool and there is also a built in BBQ area — as well as plenty of sun terraces.
The villa is set across 3 floors with the main floor as a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
The living area has a feature fireplace with stone archways leading to the extensive covered front terrace area which provides a cool and shady dining area.
The fully fitted kitchen has all built in appliances and a further patio door to the external terraces.
Also on this floor is a bedroom, currently used as a winter dining room.
The upper floor has 2 good sized double bedrooms both with attractive wood beamed and vaulted ceilings and patio doors leading to their own terrace areas - overlooking both the pool and gardens —with views to the mountains and towards Souda Bay.
The main bathroom has a full bath and separate shower with pretty glass brick wall.
The guest accommodation on the lower level has a further 2 spacious double bedrooms along with a shower room with a walk in shower
Also on this level there are plenty of storage areas, a utility room housing the washing machine and access to the garage, which has electric doors.
- Pipes for central heating and feature stone fireplace
- Air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Fully fitted Italian kitchen with all appliances
- Vaulted Wooden ceilings and stone archways
- Fitted wardrobes
- Utility and spacious Storage areas
- Extensive balconies and terraces
- External BBQ area
- Wood effect Aluminium doors and windows, with fly screens and shutters
- Garage with electric doors and additional parking
- Solar panel, water tanks and immersion heater
- 24M2 private pool and terraces
- Landscaped gardens including 24 olive trees
- Fully walled, fenced and gated plot
- Agricultural and Town water supply
- Garage & Storage area 40 M²