Selling your property in Crete

Selling your property in Crete

Whether it's an apartment, villa or business, we can market your property.

If you are interested in selling your property please contact us by email, by phone on 0030 6944 843564 or 0030 28250 32625. Alternatively just call into our Almyrida Office and we'll be happy to meet you and discuss your options.

We will be happy to arrange to visit your property and provide a valuation.

If you want to proceed with the sale, we will take full details and photographs of the property. We will then produce full colour brochures to market the property both on the main website and through our Almyrida office.

We will also market your property across our network of contacts and European websites. We also use a variety of alternative media channels to improve your chance of a succesful sale and completion.

Our fees for marketing and selling the property are 2.5% of the agreed selling price - payable on completion.

Included in the fees are all marketing materials, advertising and all subsequent viewings. Ours services include helping both parties through the sales process from beginning to key handover.

At Dreamcatchers we aim to work as hard for yourselves as the seller as we do for our clients looking to buy. We are always available to offer any help required and provide as much feedback as possible on any viewings.