DC-677 4 Bed Villa & pool in Drapanos €395,000
House Size 220 M2
Plot Size 3701 M2
Car Parking Private
Views Sea View , Mountain View
A very spacious 4 bedroom villa and private pool sat in extensively landscaped gardens in the peaceful all year round village of Drapanos. It is 220M2 in size and has plenty of additional guest accomodation.
This very well designed villa incorporates separate guest accommodation, garage, workshops, outdoor BBQ and kitchen area and many other features.
The villa has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and the White Mountains — stretching all the way to Souda Bay.
This lovely villa was designed by the owner who is an architect. It can be entered via a choice of driveways and there is plenty of covered parking space as well as the very spacious garage and basement area.
The raised pool area is very secluded and has plenty of shaded areas, as well as terraces for soaking up the sun. There is an outdoor shower and additional outdoor toilet plus plenty of external storage space
The villa has lots of outdoor terraces and seating areas plus a lovely shady BBQ and outdoor kitchen under a vine covered terrace
Inside the villa has a very nice flow with traditional archways and wood beams. The very large family living area with fireplace, archway to dining space and a split level down to the well equipped and fully fitted kitchen.
Patio doors lead from all areas to the covered terrace and dining area overlooking the pool
Also on this floor is the 4th bedroom currently used an as office and also a Bathroom — with full sized bath.
The upper floor has 2 very spacious double bedrooms with lovely vaulted wood ceilings and patio doors leading to a large covered terrace area with views to the sea and mountains.
Also on this floor is the master bathroom with a jacuzzi bath and vanity units.
The lower floor has both internal and external access. It comprises of a self contained guest apartment with living and sleeping area, kitchen and utility area plus additional sleeping space and its own bathroom.
As well as the internal garage there is a workshop with plenty of storage space and separate boiler and pool equipment room.
This traditional village has 2 tavernas and a mini market within walking distance and it is a short drive from the local beach resorts and larger villages.
- Oil fired central heating and feature stone fireplace
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances inc dishwasher
- Additional kitchen and utility area with appliances in guest accommodation
- Wooden vaulted ceilings and stone archways
- Fitted wardrobes
- Extensive balconies and terraces
- External summer kitchen and BBQ area
- Diesel back up Generator
- OTE telephone line and internet
- Aluminium doors and windows, with fly screens and shutters
- Garage with electric doors and additional covered parking space
- Solar panel and immersion heater
- 44 M2 private pool with outdoor shower and WC
- Reserve water tanks and underground well
- Irrigated & landscaped gardens including 35 olive trees
- Fully walled, fenced and gated plot
Some Furniture items available by negotiation
Similar Properties that might interest you
Nearest Village : Kambia
- 127 M2 Area
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- Private Pool Pool