DC-262 High Quality Villa in Neo Chorio Reduced to only €249,950
House Size 135 M2
Plot Size 7260 M2
Bathrooms 2 plus WC
Room for Pool
Car Parking Private
Views Mountain View
REDUCED to €249,950
Recently built to a very high standard. This villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. It is 135M2 and is located on a very large private plot
A large and beautifully finished villa with massive gardens and extensive terraces situated in a lovely quiet area on the outskirts of Neo Horio. This is a semi rural location with stunning mountain views but still convenient for all local amenities.
Enter the villa via the entrance hall — with closet and extra storage — on the ground floor. On this level there are 3 double bedrooms—all with patio doors leading to external terraces. The very spacious air conditioned master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a large bath tub and walk in dressing room.
There is also a second bedroom - with a queen sized bed– and a smaller third bedroom (currently used as a study/office). The guest bathroom on this level has a shower and WC. The washing machine and dryer are also located here.
Wooden stairs lead up from the hallway to the massive open living and dining space. This is a wonderful light and airy space. The high quality kitchen and island has under cabinet lighting and a double sized Corian sink. There is a large sitting area with ’floor to ceiling’ French windows leading to the large external terraces. There is also a WC on this floor.
A spiral staircase leads up from the external terraces at this level to the huge roof terrace—which is fitted with external lighting. The villa is well designed for the external living and dining which can be enjoyed many months of the year.
A first class property, fully equipped and with wooden flooring, stunning views from all areas and finished with very high quality fixtures and fittings.
- 2 acre, fenced plot — with lots of extra building permission
- Large vegetable patch
- More than 100 Olive trees - 6-800 litres extra virgin Olive Oil
- Solar Panels / Immersion Heater
- Many Citrus trees (Orange / Lemon)
- Fruit trees (Figs/Mandarin/Pear Grapefruit)
- Landscaped and Irrigated gardens
- Entrance via Electric wrought iron gate
- Large wood burning stove in living area.
- Pre-wired for Infra Red heating panels
- Air con units master bedroom and living room
- Quality fitted kitchen with Beechwood work surfaces
- High quality kitchen appliances—inc dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- Spectacular mountain / rural views