DC-992 3 Bed Villa and Pool in Tsivaras €445,000
House Size 127 M2
Plot Size 1400 M2
Car Parking Private
Energy Rating TBC
Views Sea View , Mountain View
This beautiful property sits on the outskirts of the popular resort of Kalyves just an easy walk to its long, sandy beaches, marina and wide range of shops, tavernas and amenities.
Architect designed and truly unique, this modern villa is light and spacious — with a modern finish throughout and views to both the Sea and Mountains. Built finished and furnished to the highest standard, this really is 'one to view'.
Completed in 2008 and since used as both a full time home and a holiday villa, this fabulous property sits in a great location, in its own plot and surrounded by olive groves. With clear views to the sea at Souda Bay and the wonderful white mountain range.
The external areas are beautifully landscaped with a wide variety of mature flowers, plants and trees —plus a lawned area and courtyard. There are numerous areas for external dining, relaxing and soaking up the sun.
A pretty 'bridge' leads from the private, gated driveway and parking area.
Gardens surround the villa on all sides—with winding pathways and 21 olive trees.
Wrought iron stairs lead to the roof terrace - an enclosed, sloping area with amazing views. Great for parties, storage or even as extra accommodation in the future.
Stone stairs lead from the main villa down to the very private and secluded pool and the associated sun terrace areas.
Entering via the main door, the villa has a split staircase. The upper floor has a spacious, well designed living and dining area with 3 steps up to the fully fitted kitchen with all built-in appliances.
Terraces lead from all areas providing both sun, shade and a range of views at all times of the day.
The main stairs also go down to the ground floor—where 3 double bedrooms are located. The large master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a also a spacious family bathroom .
Patio doors lead out to the pool and terrace areas. There is plenty of storage space both inside and outside the villa and electric shutters on one bedroom terrace provide extra secure storage space.
This really is a uniquely designed and beautifully furnished villa. The villa is sold with all its high quality furniture, fittings and equipment — making it a great investment for holidays, a permanent home or even as an investment for the popular holiday rental market.
- Central heating and a corner fireplace
- Air conditioning throughout
- Double Solar panel with an immersion heater
- All main furniture items & fixtures and fittings included
- Fully fitted kitchen with all built-in appliances
- Washing machine / utility cupboard.
- Satellite internet system.
- Private pool with roman steps, heat pump and cover
- Aluminium doors windows and shutters and fly screens.
- Gated driveway with parking for several cars
- Fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation
- Agricultural and town water supplies
- 21 Olive trees plus fruit trees.
- External boiler room and wood store.
- Roof terrace