DC-966 Sea View Villa and Private Pool in Kokkinio Chorio €580,000
House Size 150 M2
Plot Size 5400 M2
Total Building Allowance 220 M2
Car Parking Private
Energy Rating Delta
Views Sea View , Mountain View
This is a stunning Villa — sat above the popular village of Kokkino Horio with safe, panoramic views to the sea over Souda Bay and to the White Mountain range.
This villa has 3 bedrooms, an infinity pool, a basement and a large beautifully landscaped private plot — with a wide variety of outdoor seating areas plus many more lovely features. This fabulous property is ideal for either full time living or luxury holidays.
Completed in 2011 by a high quality builder, the current owners have created a beautifully finished house with stunning gardens and outdoor areas.
Sat on a large private plot which stretches both in front of the villa and back up the hillside, the stunning Sea and Mountain views are forever unobstructed.
The plot also offers approximately 68 M2 of additional building Permission — if required.
The plot has been extremely well landscaped with terraced gardens, pretty seating areas and a wide selection of mature plants and flowers. The property even has its own vineyard and wine making facilities. There are fruit trees at the bottom of the plot….orange, lemon, apple, pomegranate, fig and walnut trees
The infinity pool has roman steps and also has plenty of terraces around for enjoying the sunshine.
There is ample parking for several cars. The large basement area provides plenty of storage space, workshop space and also houses the tanks and equipment for the villas heating system.
The interior of the property is well laid out — with a spacious open plan living and dining area on the ground floor which leads into an additional glass enclosed front terrace making the most of the amazing views.
The separate kitchen has all fitted Appliances — plus a central island and a separate pantry for storage.
Also on the ground floor, there is one double bedroom, a shower room with glass walled shower and there is under stairs storage space.
The upper floor has a spacious landing, currently used as a office space. Patio doors lead from here to the large upper terrace which has pull down blinds and further panoramic views of the area.
There are 2 further double bedrooms, both with patio doors leading out to their own private terraces and the main bathroom which has a large walk-in shower and vanity units.
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to Master bedroom and Dining area
- Central heating
- Electric Sun Canopies on the two large front windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Separate pantry and internal storage space
- Cosmote Telephone and Internet
- Large basement, workshop and storage area
- Infinity pool with Roman steps
- Aluminium doors and windows with fly screens
- Solar panel, immersion heater and reserve water tanks
- Mature, fully irrigated and landscaped gardens - the irrigation sytem can be manually or automatically operated
- Ample off road parking
- Vineyard with 50-60 vines plus wine making area.
- Additional building permission available
- 2 separate 1000 litre water tanks in the basement as 'back up'.