If you are a British resident and you were planning on traveling to view and buy a property in Greece, it has been confirmred that from 19th July 2021, all double vaccinated British residents returning from amber countries (status is changeable and still subject to reviews) don’t have to quarantine upon arrival.
- Positive news for property buyers! July 10, 2021
- Travel after Brexit: How will it affect my holidays to the EU? December 6, 2020
- GREEK CADASTRE – SECURE YOUR PROPERTY RIGHTS August 3, 2019
- Opening A Greek Bank Account August 3, 2019
- Living in Greece and the Brexit effect July 30, 2019