DC-737 - Beautiful Kefalas Villa with large plot OFFER ACCEPTED
House Size 136 M2
Plot Size 1500 M2
Room for Pool
Car Parking Private
Views Sea View , Mountain View
This lovely villa completed in 2009 by the current owners has masses of traditional charm and features such as wooden vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace and arched doorways.
The villa has excellent views of both Souda Bay and the White mountains.
Entering from a quiet country lane just 10 mins walk from the village centre, this lovely property has a large private plot with 25 olive trees and a wide variety of mature fruit trees, plants and flowers.
This 2 Bedroomed Villa has a large separate garage and storage area under the house along with many different outdoor seating areas.
Steps lead from the garden to the vast main terrace which enjoys fabulous views of the surrounding area. There is also an external WC off this terrace.
There is also plenty of space to add a private pool if required.
Entering the villa, which is all on one level, there is an extensive living area with a corner fireplace, wood vaulted ceilings and a Juliet balcony overlooking Souda Bay.
The arched wooden main door leads back out to an additional side terrace with steps to the garden and parking areas.
The wooden kitchen — with a traditional finish — has all ‘built-in’ appliances. A further ‘stable style’ door leads from here to the rear terrace and the gardens.
The master bedroom is extremely spacious with high, vaulted ceilings. There are large fitted wardrobes and a vast en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and jacuzzi bath. It is equipped with marble topped vanity units.
The double guest bedroom is also very spacious with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower.
This villa has all modern amenities such as an under floor heating and cooling system yet it retains lots of traditional charm.
The villa is being sold very well furnished and equipped.
- All main furniture items and equipment
- Under floor heating and cooling system
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including eye level oven, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer.
- Very large fitted wardrobes
- Wooden vaulted ceilings and internal wooden doors.
- Corner fireplace and towel rails
- Jacuzzi bath and large walk in showers
- External WC
- Solar panel, water tanks and immersion heater Aluminium Windows and Doors with shutters and fly screens
- Separate garage and storage area
- Fully landscaped gardens with 25 olive trees
- Outdoor seating areas and large covered terraces.