DC-714 Luxury 7 Bed Villa and Pool in Plaka €1,800,000
Nearest Village : Plaka | Reference Number : DC-714
House Size 522 M2
Plot Size 8000 M2
Car Parking Private
Views Sea View , Mountain View
This amazing property stands on a private plot of over 8000 M2 reaching down to the sea and with unequalled views of the Sea across Souda Bay and the beautiful White Mountains.
With 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms all finished to the highest standard this is a fabulous property in a great location.
The villa has a stunning infinity pool and cleverly designed outdoor seating and dining areas.
Built in 2007 and recently fully re-furbished, this stunning luxury villa enjoys amazing views.
It sits high adjacent to the popular village of Plaka and is just a short walk to the golden beach resort at Almyrida. The villa is a unique blend of traditional stone and woodwork detail — finished and furnished with a sleek, modern design and all amenities.
Sleeping up to 15 people, the property is currently used as a luxury holiday rental generating up to E9000 per week in high season.
The villa has an amazing glass edged infinity pool looking straight onto the calm waters of Almyrida bay and the beautiful Karga Island.The outside areas are well designed with plenty of terraces and covered areas for dining and plenty of terraces for soaking up the sun. The uniquely landscaped external areas even incorporates your very own cave!
The property has a fully equipped basement workshop which was designed with the flexibility to be converted into an additional self contained apartment suite.
There is a large covered car port with parking for several cars and an electric gated entrance.
The ground floor consists of a very large open plan living area with an open fireplace. A stone archway leads to the modern, high quality fitted kitchen, with its own separate pantry. A further stone archway leads to the vast dining area which in turn leads out to a beautiful covered terrace and the pool area.
The sweeping staircase leads to the upper floor which has the fabulous, spacious master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and archway leading to its own dressing area. The three french doors and terraces make the most of the stunning sea views.
A glass, light filled atrium leads through another hallway to the first double bedroom with en-suite shower room and its own covered terrace.
There is also a utility room in this area and stairs lead from the side terrace up to the vast roof terrace.
On the first floor there is a further twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Also on this side of the villa there is an additional vast double bedroom with its own dressing room, triple aspect patio doors and an en-suite bathroom with a full bath and a separate shower
In the opposite wing of the villa there are a further 2 very large en-suite double bedrooms with their own private terraces, courtyards and a separate WC. The final 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 triple) share the master bathroom which has a walk in rainfall shower and also a further utility area.
- Fully fitted kitchen with all high quality NEFF appliances and separate pantry area.
- Underfloor heating and cooling system
- Infinity pool and outdoor shower
- Feature fireplace and Heated towel rails
- Ceiling fans and Air conditioning
- High quality insulation
- Double glazed aluminium doors and windows with wood effect bi-fold shutters
- All bathrooms fully tiled with imported porcelain tiles
- High quality Groehe taps and showers and designer basins and toilets
- Stunning traditional stone archways and stone detail
- Wood effect flooring and antique wooden beams
- Utility areas and laundry cupboards
- Built in wardrobes and dressing room
- Large basement and workshop area
- Lots of internal and external storage
- Large covered car port and extra parking
- Fully fenced plot with electric gate entrance.
- Full EOT licence for holiday rentals