DC-696 - Traditional-Stone-Villa-in-Vamos-€170000
House Size 97 M2
Plot Size 500 M2
Total Building Allowance 200 M2
Bathrooms 1 plus WC
Room for Pool
Car Parking Private
Views Sea View , Mountain View
This truly beautiful stone villa sits on a private plot near the heart of the lively centre of Vamos.
Stone arches, fireplace, wood vaulted ceilings fitted kitchen, central heating and loads more are included in this wonderful villa.
This 2 bedroom home has both sea and mountain views and plenty of room for a private pool and further landscaping. An individually built home of distinction.
French doors lead out to a front terrace with and plenty of room for outdoor seating and dining. Stone stairs lead up to the upper floor where there are 2 double bedrooms, one with an additional mezzanine sleeping areas and a large bathroom with full bath and shower.
which houses the tanks and provides storage space plus an additional wood store area.
- Fully fitted kitchen and some white goods
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Central heating and stone fireplace
- Wooden doors and windows
- Wooden beamed ceilings
- Fitted wardrobes
- Stone stairs, archways and features
- Mezzanine sleeping area
- Double Solar panel, water tank and immersion heater
- OTE telephone line in place
- Large garden with citrus trees and mature plants
- Plenty of room for a private pool
- Private off—road parking