DC-209 Luxury Villa near Almyrida €365,000
House Size 135 M2
Plot Size 2720 M2
Car Parking Private
Views Sea View , Mountain View
THREE BED LUXURY VILLA IN A FANTASTIC HILLSIDE LOCATION BETWEEN ALMYRIDA AND GAVALOHORI.
Beautifully landscaped gardens, large private swimming pool, fantastic terraces and stunning views make this villa a very good buy.
Built to a very high standard by a reputable local builder in 2006, this is a large house with stunning terraces and external areas. A very desirable place to live and enjoy.
Air conditioning and central heating make this a high quality permanent home or a luxurious holiday villa.
The walled and fenced Plot is entered via electric gates. As you enter the villa via the covered entrance, there is a separate dining area to the left and a large and light living area straight ahead. There are patio doors leading outside to a covered terrace with lovely views across the pool and countryside to the mountains and the sea.
Over to the right there is an opening on to a large high quality fully fitted kitchen—with quality appliances and marble worktops.
Also on this level is an air conditioned bedroom with patio doors leading to an external terrace. This is currently used as an office.
Internal stairs lead to the first floor where there are two large double, air conditioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes—they have wonderful views from their terraces over the gardens and the sea. The large master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Also on the first floor there is a large bathroom with a full bath, shower and heated towel rails.
The property is built in a beautiful area with fantastic sea and mountain views. There are Cypress trees, conifers and other evergreens growing naturally in the area around the house.
The owners really have ‘improved on nature’ by adding stone paths, steps to different levels, large stone clad patios, additional sitting and dining areas and sun terraces.
Flowers and shrubs have been planted and there are masses of lemon, lime, mandarin and nectarine trees. There are also Olive trees—which provide the house with more oil than they can use!
There is a large 35m² pool area with separate kids pool and room for many sun beds. Also adjacent to the pool is the fantastic ‘Balinese Summer House’ with a tiled roof and covered verandah.
The “bali” as it is called has been constructed from specially imported hard woods (including coconut) and is a pure delight. Inside there is a sitting / sleeping area, fridge etc., shower room and WC. There are many gravelled areas and an irrigation system for easy maintenance.
- External 15 M2 Utility / Store Room
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Full Central heating
- Pool with children's area
- Private Gated plot parking—area for 6 cars
- Solar Panels with Immersion heater
- Double Glazed Aluminium windows , doors / roller blinds
- Stunning panoramic sea and Mountain Views
- Fitted wardrobes
- Fully landscaped garden with automatic watering system
- High quality kitchen with built in dishwasher
- Back up water supply
- Many sun terraces / shaded sitting areas
- Completely walled/gated and fenced plot
- 35M2 Summer House adjacent to the pool
- Short drive to Almyrida beach
- NOTE: The house also has a special system for using “off peak” electricity—which really reduces these costs.
- Pool has been recently re tiled with mosaic tiles
- Covered pergola on pool side recently built